Majestic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majestic Flyff

Discovered the Real magic in Flyff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ulock Root Pro 3.41
Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 am by orlchri

» Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Username And Acti...
Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:28 am by orlchri

» Lil_Wayne-Rich_As_Fuck_Ft_2_Chainz_Xermane_Trap_Remix.mp3
Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:34 am by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:44 pm by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 pm by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 pm by orlchri

» Get League Of Legends Rpc Activation Codes
Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:45 pm by orlchri

» Please help.... dofus kamas game problems?
Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 pm by Dragon Nest

» Photobookk :D
Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:50 pm by Dragon Nest

Poll
How are you liking Majesting Flyff?
Awesome!
Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Vote_lcap68%Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Vote_rcap
 68% [ 46 ]
Great
Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Vote_lcap15%Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Vote_rcap
 15% [ 10 ]
Neutral
Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Vote_lcap9%Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Not Good
Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Vote_lcap3%Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
BAD
Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Vote_lcap6%Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 68
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 279 registered users
The newest registered user is hildegarde1

Our users have posted a total of 886 messages in 277 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 180 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:23 pm

Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Empty
PostSubject: Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official)   Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:42 am

Well since I am the new event host gm, I have decided to make my own custom event.
It will be every week. I haven't came up with an official day and time for it yet, or even a decent prize for it.
But guys please leave your suggestions. I'll like to hear everyone's opinion of it and how can i edit it.

Ok There will be 3 parts to this event.
Apply for the event by whispering GM Sora(Ill let you know the time and day when i think of one)
Part 1. Collect the 5 items I tell you to collect for that week's event.(Only 10-20 of the first people who brings it to me will be able to advance to the next round. Depends on how many people is doing the event.)
Part 2. QnA(Question and Answer) This will be to test your MFlyff knowledge and basic knowledge.(Half of the contenders will be cut from this part.)
Part 3. Part 3 will different every week. It might be another bring-me-event or another QnA. Or it could be me giving you the hardest challenge of your Mflyff life o_O. but mostly it will be:
-SoD Survive or Die
-QnA
-Bring-me-event
-HnS Hide and seek
-Special boss summoning(I'll need permission to do this one unless you guys are fine with a little cw)

Winner of SoD, QnA, Bring-me-event and HnS will be getting the one prize.
If i summon a special boss then the prize is whatever drops lol. (I will distribute)
If you have any ideas of how to improve this or what a prize could be please leave a thread.
And just because you suggested it doesnt mean I will do it.
Prizes depends on how many people are in the event

~Gm Sora

Last edited by Sora on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
masterbp

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official)   Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:02 pm

Seems like a really great way to do events, and im just throwing this out there but you should do it on a weekend so everyone gets a chance to participate. Just saying sometimes the boss thing might be unfair if your like a low level compared to the other people. But overall really really good :]
~Retry
Back to top Go down
Relaxx

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official)   Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:20 pm

as masterbp said, i suggest on weekend so we got more participants.

As for prizes i think maybe

1st: One A Card and maybe a 7% Card (choice of card) And Maybe 10 Diamonds (( Choice of A card + Diamonds | or 7% and Diamonds))

2nd: 35 reversions and 25 Spros/Gpros/Apros (choice of one)

3rd: 3 Perins and 5 Xpros

I dont know, Maybe Play around with it a bit. This is Just my Suggestion

Relaxx ~ <3
Back to top Go down
masterbp

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official)   Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Im just saying but that seems alot, especially for 2nd place. I am not sure how much they sell the. "scrolls" for at the Mega Shops, but the 2nd price seems alot x] But the rest is really good.
~Retry /ohyeah
Back to top Go down
Altarian

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official)   Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:51 pm

au contraire, its all far too little
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official)   Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Relaxx wrote:
as masterbp said, i suggest on weekend so we got more participants.

As for prizes i think maybe

1st: One A Card and maybe a 7% Card (choice of card) And Maybe 10 Diamonds (( Choice of A card + Diamonds | or 7% and Diamonds))

2nd: 35 reversions and 25 Spros/Gpros/Apros (choice of one)

3rd: 3 Perins and 5 Xpros

I dont know, Maybe Play around with it a bit. This is Just my Suggestion

Relaxx ~ <3

Well i might use those as prizes in other events. but not this one. this one only have one winner. and the prize must be great.
Back to top Go down
Relaxx

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official)   Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Well then all of the above^^ XD
Back to top Go down
masterbp

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official)   Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:39 pm

Lulz i hope i win one day x]
~Retry /ohyeah
Back to top Go down
Altarian

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official)   Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:40 pm

should be something very hard to get ingame or not even gettable regularly, especially since its only lke once a week, like secret room
Back to top Go down
Relaxx

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official)   Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Well then maybe the winner gets like, 5 A cards 75 Revs 10 perin And then maybe 50 Diamonds ^^

Better ? Smile

Relaxx ~ <3
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official)   Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Everyone should just post their ideas.
Whatever comes to mind, leave it on this thread.
Back to top Go down
masterbp

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official)   Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Maybe weaps with a few amount of spros suns or you can make the weapon ulti, and leave a few orickulums and xpros. And if thats not enough Ulti weap with xpros and orickulums and a few diamonds with a random selection of an item from the "mega shop" but only like one part of the shop they can get something not the whole thing :].
~Retry /ohyeah
Back to top Go down
Dragon Nest

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official)   Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:43 pm

sorry, I'm girls! I don't understand what you said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official)   Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora's Weekly ''Test You Might" Event (Not official)
Page 1 of 1