Majestic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majestic Flyff

Discovered the Real magic in Flyff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ulock Root Pro 3.41
MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 am by orlchri

» Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Username And Acti...
MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:28 am by orlchri

» Lil_Wayne-Rich_As_Fuck_Ft_2_Chainz_Xermane_Trap_Remix.mp3
MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:34 am by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:44 pm by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 pm by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 pm by orlchri

» Get League Of Legends Rpc Activation Codes
MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:45 pm by orlchri

» Please help.... dofus kamas game problems?
MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 pm by Dragon Nest

» Photobookk :D
MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:50 pm by Dragon Nest

Poll
How are you liking Majesting Flyff?
Awesome!
MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Vote_lcap68%MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Vote_rcap
 68% [ 46 ]
Great
MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Vote_lcap15%MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Vote_rcap
 15% [ 10 ]
Neutral
MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Vote_lcap9%MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Not Good
MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Vote_lcap3%MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
BAD
MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Vote_lcap6%MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 68
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 279 registered users
The newest registered user is hildegarde1

Our users have posted a total of 886 messages in 277 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 180 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:23 pm

MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie

MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Empty
PostSubject: MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!!   MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:48 pm

Alright. Hello, my name is Eddie/Sharp. Feel free to PM me in game anytime for ANY questions you might have.

Alright first money making tip i have is...WHEN U GET YOUR FIRST JOB EXAMPLE: MERCINARY, MAGICIAN, ASSIST, ARCHER. YOu'll get a nifty little item called RE-SKILL. Now To be comepletly honest...YOU'LL NEVER NEED THIS BUT! IT'll sell for a nice 12.5m!! TO ANY NPC! Oh yea! nice little chunk of starter money right off the bat. Now get you some gear and go kill mosters and get penya...

Next tip! OH YEA MORE THEN ONE KIDDIES! This next tip doesn't require an AoE character but can help believe me. Now you CAN do this WITHOUT an AoE Character but it COULD potentially be faster. WITH an AoE Char Aka KNIGHT simply level yourself up/Plvl/Find a tank! and most will allow you to have drops so that'll help a bit. But just find yourself a comfy level such as...120? No not Master and not Hero just 120. Get yourself a good set of gear (Knighz/Knighter) give it a good plus nothing big...7 would do. Now i'd goto AZ with a pickup pet just cuz the mobs at AZ are pretty well packed. So with your knight and pickup pet either A. Round up huge mobs of Yetties,Augus, or Kings. Outa these 3 KINGS have the biggest spawn. Round up a good bunch of them and just kill them. Now there this comes into play is Most of these will drop on average 1million penya per kill. So you mob 20 you get roughly 20m. Now where this REALLY COMES INTO PLAY is You'll get this nifty little card called LIGHTNING CARD 3% AND LIGHTNING CARD 2%. Now The LC3%'s sell to an NPC for 25m a card! HELL YEA 25M A CARD! Now why 2%'s you say? Well it only takes 10 LC2%'s to make a LC3% and LC2%'s drop alot easier and more often. So 1 stack of 99 LC2%'s=9 LC3%'s=========225m! JUST OFF 9 LC3%'S! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Sorry for alot of typing but i just wanted to make sure you completly understood wat i was saying. You DO NOT need an AoE but it could make it a faster process.

HOPE THIS GUIDE HELPS!

Eddie/Sharp

Thanks for reading Guys!
Back to top Go down
bluberryChoc
bluberryChoc

PostSubject: Re: MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!!   MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:36 am

Is this is Majestic Flyff?
Back to top Go down
Eddie

PostSubject: Re: MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!!   MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:06 am

Of course it is xD Why would i make a Money Makeing Guide for another Pserver xD?
Back to top Go down
bluberryChoc
bluberryChoc

PostSubject: Re: MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!!   MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:13 pm

LOL, kk xD
Back to top Go down
domotarra

PostSubject: Re: MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!!   MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:51 am

lightning cards 3% was just recently removed.

i already reached lvl 122H and i farm from azria for green items ^_^
each were sold at 10M and with the overdropping of sunstones, i upgrade all these greens to +3 which is very easy to do and get an additional 6M each piece.

aside from the penya dropped by mobs, i was able to get an additional money from greens.

inventory has 42 slots and an additional 6 spaces on the backpack. i have slots only for azria ticket, wings, sunstone, moonstone, apple, and looterpet. that leaves me 42 more slots for items.

now 42 greens (no ups) is already 420M.
if upgraded to +3, that's 672M for 1 round. ^_^

it would only take an hour to farm and upgrade these items.

i use my pet to do the looting and though its a hassle to keep deleting those eggs and accessories just to be able to give space for the greens.
Back to top Go down
bluberryChoc
bluberryChoc

PostSubject: Re: MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!!   MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Nice strategy you got there domotarra.
I'm glad Majestic flyffers are finding ways to make good money.
Back to top Go down
warbieeee

PostSubject: Re: MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!!   MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:50 am

Yeh thats a cool way i never linked upgrading to +3 with the extra money xD.. What i personally do is.. I have 1 main AoE character and 2 PvP ones. I use the instant bank scroll every time i am full inventory with Sets and place them in all 3 bank slots until im full inventory on myself and all 3 banks.. then go sell it all.. I dont actually work out how much this makes but its quite alot Razz.. Although sometimes when im dragging stuff from bank to bag the game crashes and says not responding.. I dunno if this is a bug or anything but it happens sometimes Razz
Back to top Go down
domotarra

PostSubject: Re: MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!!   MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:04 pm

seemed like azria dont drop that much greens these days so i switched to darkon 3. 1 actually farmed 2B in an hour ^_^. without upgrading the greens coz it was faster.
i even get to kill the KERN boss which drops a lot of lvl 90 green weapons that i could upgrade and destroy for gems.
Back to top Go down
bluberryChoc
bluberryChoc

PostSubject: Re: MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!!   MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:00 pm

=] Cool,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!!   MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MONEY MAKING GUIDE OHHHH YEAAA!!!
Page 1 of 1