Majestic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majestic Flyff

Discovered the Real magic in Flyff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ulock Root Pro 3.41
Ryan's GM App. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 am by orlchri

» Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Username And Acti...
Ryan's GM App. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:28 am by orlchri

» Lil_Wayne-Rich_As_Fuck_Ft_2_Chainz_Xermane_Trap_Remix.mp3
Ryan's GM App. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:34 am by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
Ryan's GM App. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:44 pm by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
Ryan's GM App. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 pm by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
Ryan's GM App. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 pm by orlchri

» Get League Of Legends Rpc Activation Codes
Ryan's GM App. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:45 pm by orlchri

» Please help.... dofus kamas game problems?
Ryan's GM App. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 pm by Dragon Nest

» Photobookk :D
Ryan's GM App. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:50 pm by Dragon Nest

Poll
How are you liking Majesting Flyff?
Awesome!
Ryan's GM App. Vote_lcap68%Ryan's GM App. Vote_rcap
 68% [ 46 ]
Great
Ryan's GM App. Vote_lcap15%Ryan's GM App. Vote_rcap
 15% [ 10 ]
Neutral
Ryan's GM App. Vote_lcap9%Ryan's GM App. Vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Not Good
Ryan's GM App. Vote_lcap3%Ryan's GM App. Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
BAD
Ryan's GM App. Vote_lcap6%Ryan's GM App. Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 68
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 279 registered users
The newest registered user is hildegarde1

Our users have posted a total of 886 messages in 277 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 180 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:23 pm

Ryan's GM App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reptar

Reptar

Ryan's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Ryan's GM App.   Ryan's GM App. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:35 pm

About me:
My name is Ryan and I have lived in Minnesota for my entire life. I am 15 years old but very mature for my age (so I've been told) and am very confident in my abilities to be a great Game Master for you. I've played flyff for a little over 3 years now and have loved every minute of it. I've experienced everything that flyff has to offer, from eating my first lollipop to owning my own private server; However, one of my favorite experiences was being a GM.

Experience:
I have been a GM for two different private servers (Clockworks Flyff/Monster Flyff) and have Co-Owned a server (Skywalkers Flyff). The owner of Demon Flyff, Zack Crosswell, owned a private server before he opened Demon called Monster Flyff. He hired me and I was a GM for him for over 6 months. At one point in time, I was given the role of Head GM/Admin, until he closed his server to open Demon. This being said, I know responsibility and the full weight of what being a GM is like; Being a GM is nothing new to me.

Why you should choose me over others:
I can offer some things that many applicants cannot, and those are experience, responsibility, and leadership. Like I said, I know the game like the back of my hand, and have experienced all that it has to offer. As clichéd as it sounds, I want to become a GM purely to help people. If I wanted items, I could go to any high-rate server; I want to be a GM to provide assistance to those in need, and to contribute new ideas and activities to make Majestic Flyff even better than it is now. Because I have been put in places of leadership before, I know what is required and can meet those standards. I'll be as fun and professional as I can be at the same time. (:

What you can expect:
You can expect 100% honesty and loyalty. If I notice problems in the server, players, or staff I won't be afraid to speak up. I can be on 3-5 hours on weekdays and 5-7 hours on weekends, or whenever I am needed. You can expect a helping hand for players along with fun events and new ideas.

Got any Questions?
Email: rstephany@comcast.net
Youtube: www.youtube.com/aibattflyff
IGN: Reptar/Homesick

Last thoughts:
I see alot of potential in this server and I can't wait to hopefully join the team that makes Majestic Flyff what it is. Whether this app is accepted or not won't change my feelings, and I'll still be helping people out in-game.
Thanks for reading all of this! (:

Peace,
-Ryan
Back to top Go down
Zackksawr

Ryan's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan's GM App.   Ryan's GM App. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:52 pm

Reptar wrote:

Experience:
I have been a GM for two different private servers (Clockworks Flyff/Monster Flyff) and have Co-Owned a server (Skywalkers Flyff). The owner of Demon Flyff, Zack Crosswell, owned a private server before he opened Demon called Monster Flyff. He hired me and I was a GM for him for over 6 months. At one point in time, I was given the role of Head GM/Admin, until he closed his server to open Demon. This being said, I know responsibility and the full weight of what being a GM is like; Being a GM is nothing new to me.

-Ryan

Dude I'm Zack Crosswell and I never made a Flyff sever in my life so your shyt is invalid
Back to top Go down
Dragon Nest

Ryan's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan's GM App.   Ryan's GM App. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:44 pm

God for you to shut the door and opened a window for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryan's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan's GM App.   Ryan's GM App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan's GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Majestic Flyff :: Main :: Applications-
Jump to: