Majestic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majestic Flyff

Discovered the Real magic in Flyff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ulock Root Pro 3.41
DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 am by orlchri

» Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Username And Acti...
DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:28 am by orlchri

» Lil_Wayne-Rich_As_Fuck_Ft_2_Chainz_Xermane_Trap_Remix.mp3
DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:34 am by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:44 pm by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 pm by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 pm by orlchri

» Get League Of Legends Rpc Activation Codes
DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:45 pm by orlchri

» Please help.... dofus kamas game problems?
DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 pm by Dragon Nest

» Photobookk :D
DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:50 pm by Dragon Nest

Poll
How are you liking Majesting Flyff?
Awesome!
DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Vote_lcap68%DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Vote_rcap
 68% [ 46 ]
Great
DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Vote_lcap15%DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Vote_rcap
 15% [ 10 ]
Neutral
DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Vote_lcap9%DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Not Good
DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Vote_lcap3%DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
BAD
DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Vote_lcap6%DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 68
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 279 registered users
The newest registered user is hildegarde1

Our users have posted a total of 886 messages in 277 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 180 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:23 pm

DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reptar

Reptar

DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Empty
PostSubject: DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES   DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:00 pm

I just started playing today and I already got some ideas of improvement.

1) DROPS
Drops are alittle much. Killing 1 bang results in around 15 items which makes it hard to collect the things you actually want (Penya, Questies, 4%/B Cards). Now, this can be fixed if you have a pickup pet to go through it all for you, but even then your inventory gets cluttered with worthless crap that you end up deleting. My solution? Delete things like C and D cards along with 2% and 3% cards. Also, delete Meat Salads and Icecream Cake since Star candy make them obsolete, which brings me to my next idea.

2) STACKING
Some items, pills for example, stack perfectly in your inventory. However, Star candies do not. Because I use both candies and pills, my inventory can become even more unorganized when I have 5 stacks of candies floating around. I'm just using candies as an example, but anything that doesn't already stack up to 9999 should. It all goes back to the inventory being cluttered. I need all the room I can get for more items, so this would be a little thing that would go a long way.

3) BUFFS
I noticed that every buff is given with the buff machine, and at first I thought it was great. However, I started to think about what a nuisance it could become. With all of the buffs that it gives you, you only have 3 open buff slots. Well, every class has at least three self-buffs, so that means that every class would fill all of the open spaces. Red Meteo, Drakul and the other main bosses stun and inflict other damaging moves that take up buff slots, so it's easy to lose your buffs. Get what I'm saying? It could be pretty easily fixed if you 1) Made buff slots unlimited or 2) Took out unimportant buffs like Patience or Protect.

4) QUEST ITEMS
This one isn't a big deal at all, but it's something that I thought of to increase efficiency and make things easier for the players; You could add quest items needed for master and hero quests to shops. Adding Rincruet, Popshift, Dragon Heart, Dragon Teeth, and Mysterious Eyeballs to shop would just make the whole world better. The only problem I can think of with this is people buying mass amounts of quest items then mass hatching pets, but you can slightly increase the price of the questies enough so that to buy a huge amount would be costly.

So yeah, those are my first impression suggestions. Like I said, I only started today so some of these things might already be taken into consideration. I just thought I'd give my two cents.

-Ryan

Last edited by Reptar on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluberryChoc
bluberryChoc

DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES   DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:41 am

aLL WONDERFULL IDEAS ^^ I KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN FOR SURE, AND IT WILL BE THE STACKING, I'LL send this page link to out GM discussion ^^
Back to top Go down

DROPS/STACKING/BUFFS/QUESTIES
Page 1 of 1