Majestic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majestic Flyff

Discovered the Real magic in Flyff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ulock Root Pro 3.41
Removing post Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 am by orlchri

» Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Username And Acti...
Removing post Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:28 am by orlchri

» Lil_Wayne-Rich_As_Fuck_Ft_2_Chainz_Xermane_Trap_Remix.mp3
Removing post Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:34 am by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
Removing post Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:44 pm by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
Removing post Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 pm by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
Removing post Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 pm by orlchri

» Get League Of Legends Rpc Activation Codes
Removing post Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:45 pm by orlchri

» Please help.... dofus kamas game problems?
Removing post Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 pm by Dragon Nest

» Photobookk :D
Removing post Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:50 pm by Dragon Nest

Poll
How are you liking Majesting Flyff?
Awesome!
Removing post Vote_lcap68%Removing post Vote_rcap
 68% [ 46 ]
Great
Removing post Vote_lcap15%Removing post Vote_rcap
 15% [ 10 ]
Neutral
Removing post Vote_lcap9%Removing post Vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Not Good
Removing post Vote_lcap3%Removing post Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
BAD
Removing post Vote_lcap6%Removing post Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 68
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 279 registered users
The newest registered user is hildegarde1

Our users have posted a total of 886 messages in 277 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 180 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:23 pm

Removing post

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
reshui1

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Removing post   Removing post Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:29 am

Trying to remove the post

Last edited by reshui1 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
konzert_0022

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Server Got Worse   Removing post Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:48 am

Hmm the only thing that i dont like is that the 200 lvl cap and the prizes of FITA you know FITA has a duration of only 2mins but why does price is 5m per piece?

And that 1b starting money cant even pay the old and wiped characters.
Back to top Go down
Altarian

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing post   Removing post Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:03 pm

The level cap increase might be good, and adding some stuff to npc is good but it needs alot more stuff. Lower the price of some CS stuff like reversions, FITA cookies and other overpriced stuff not worth it. They should also add back red scroll and maybe aquisitions. the Giants that are like in shaduwar are extremely powerful and should probably drop something more than just LG weaps. And yeh, 1B isn't anywhere near repaying since some people's eapon by itself cost over 40x that
Back to top Go down
konzert_0022

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Got Worse   Removing post Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Its not just the fita and 1b starting money also the 130 monsters are super strong they are like giants wew with high ataking damage and high hp
Back to top Go down
Altarian

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing post   Removing post Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:37 pm

they are like the same build as risen mobs are supposed to be, just need expert expert equips to kill them well
Back to top Go down
o0pianoplayer0o

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing post   Removing post Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Altarian wrote:
they are like the same build as risen mobs are supposed to be, just need expert expert equips to kill them well

i didnt even get 1b yet from gms ._. nut even ignoring that, the prices of reversions are fairly outrageous. I think we could potentially get more votes with reversion as a prize.

but yah... /omg fix the prices please
Back to top Go down
reshui1

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing post   Removing post Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Last edited by reshui1 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyrae

Skyrae

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing post   Removing post Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:06 am

i don't have a clue. but it's still fun.

i'm sure theyll put out a list of updates
and im serious. quit whining. if you don't have a suggestion to fix it, don't bitch. if it's not fun, leave.

it's not that hard to get everythign back
Back to top Go down
reshui1

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing post   Removing post Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:05 am

Skyrae wrote:
i don't have a clue. but it's still fun.

i'm sure theyll put out a list of updates
and im serious. quit whining. if you don't have a suggestion to fix it, don't bitch. if it's not fun, leave.

it's not that hard to get everythign back

We didnt say it wasnt fun
your just trying to be a smartass and thinking that maybe a gm would read this and make u a gm
if you read carefully
we just want to know what the updates were
Well what improved about the game
Back to top Go down
Skyrae

Skyrae

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing post   Removing post Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:50 am

reshui1 wrote:
So basically the server didnt improve? sure it added new things to npc but it also removed a lot of good things. So what is new and improved about the server? other than the fact the lvl cap is 200, wait, it was already max level cap 200, so whats new in improved?

the server did improve? new better skin, teleporter npc i very helpful, the exp rates aren't so ridiculous anymore, you can vote for remantis, the new patcher doesn't mess up for me (that's just me yeah, but hey i'm happy about it), and what else i haven't found yet.

http://majesticflyff.com/index.php

Don't change the subject. I'm not being a smart ass, and a rock knows that's not getting anyone to a GM position. So flame me all you want, i won't repeat myself
Back to top Go down
reshui1

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing post   Removing post Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:15 am

Skyrae wrote:
reshui1 wrote:
So basically the server didnt improve? sure it added new things to npc but it also removed a lot of good things. So what is new and improved about the server? other than the fact the lvl cap is 200, wait, it was already max level cap 200, so whats new in improved?

the server did improve? new better skin, teleporter npc i very helpful, the exp rates aren't so ridiculous anymore, you can vote for remantis, the new patcher doesn't mess up for me (that's just me yeah, but hey i'm happy about it), and what else i haven't found yet.

http://majesticflyff.com/index.php

Don't change the subject. I'm not being a smart ass, and a rock knows that's not getting anyone to a GM position. So flame me all you want, i won't repeat myself

There again, remanthis been voteable. and exp rates r the same, if not, lower. drop rate, lower. penya rate lowered. mail still blocked(but i talked to crusher about this)
Back to top Go down
Skyrae

Skyrae

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing post   Removing post Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:25 am

yeah i said that. exp rates less ridiculous, check the website. its 350x, with a temp 2x event so its 700x exp. thats good. players get 200 in a day get bored and leave. it also says penya and drops are 350x, right now 2x to 700x. read the website, it already says most of the updates.

and the nice title of "so basically the server got worse" is a pretty good tip off to the whining bit
Back to top Go down
reshui1

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing post   Removing post Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:27 am

max level cap is 129 still'
and i really didnt mean it got worse
i mean nothing really improved
Back to top Go down
Skyrae

Skyrae

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing post   Removing post Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:30 am

ok so say that, server didn't improve. using the wrong words has a tendency to confuse people.

and ido see where you're coming from. you're under the impression that the server didn't improve, and your items are gone, so your upset. the new rates and skin are enough for me, although i would liek to see the cap at 200. adds a lot mroe room for experimenting with new maps/mobs.
Back to top Go down
reshui1

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing post   Removing post Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:32 am

i could careless about my items. (my items that was non donor)
I just care about the people who wants to quit cuz they lost so much and if they were gonna take away so much that they could of added a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Skyrae

Skyrae

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing post   Removing post Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:13 pm

this is true. but those who stick around are worth keeping around. As long as they give back donor items it will be fine. which i know they will. Just post some suggestions like i'm trying to do. I haven't come up with any ground breaking ideas lol but every bit may help.
Back to top Go down
reshui1

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing post   Removing post Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:43 pm

I appologize the server have been improved, i jsut didnt realize it
sorry to all
Back to top Go down
Altarian

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing post   Removing post Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:56 pm

I consider myself worth keeping around :> but I absolutly hate when alot of the servers I go to, the little stuff they improve on don't make up for the bad stuff. If ya think the new skins are improvement good, ya think newrates are good, fine. But if you improve on something what was the point of making other stuff worse, like reversions, the stat increasing items prices, and level cap is back to 129 so nothing better about that

lastly, need to get rid of the character info section on the site, thats just wrong for any pserver to have
Back to top Go down
o0pianoplayer0o

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing post   Removing post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:23 am

i agree. it completely ruins Siege and everything. And truthfully, this server lost most of its players not only from the wipe, but the new prices and updates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Removing post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing post   Removing post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Removing post
Page 1 of 1