Majestic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majestic Flyff

Discovered the Real magic in Flyff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ulock Root Pro 3.41
Sky's GM App Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 am by orlchri

» Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Username And Acti...
Sky's GM App Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:28 am by orlchri

» Lil_Wayne-Rich_As_Fuck_Ft_2_Chainz_Xermane_Trap_Remix.mp3
Sky's GM App Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:34 am by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
Sky's GM App Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:44 pm by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
Sky's GM App Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 pm by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
Sky's GM App Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 pm by orlchri

» Get League Of Legends Rpc Activation Codes
Sky's GM App Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:45 pm by orlchri

» Please help.... dofus kamas game problems?
Sky's GM App Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 pm by Dragon Nest

» Photobookk :D
Sky's GM App Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:50 pm by Dragon Nest

Poll
How are you liking Majesting Flyff?
Awesome!
Sky's GM App Vote_lcap68%Sky's GM App Vote_rcap
 68% [ 46 ]
Great
Sky's GM App Vote_lcap15%Sky's GM App Vote_rcap
 15% [ 10 ]
Neutral
Sky's GM App Vote_lcap9%Sky's GM App Vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Not Good
Sky's GM App Vote_lcap3%Sky's GM App Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
BAD
Sky's GM App Vote_lcap6%Sky's GM App Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 68
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 279 registered users
The newest registered user is hildegarde1

Our users have posted a total of 886 messages in 277 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 180 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:23 pm

Sky's GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyrae

Skyrae

Sky's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Sky's GM App   Sky's GM App Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:38 pm

Hello again

As for FlyFF, i have never actually been in any sort of staff position. I thought to state this first and foremost in case it renders this app moot, then you don't have to read it :p

As for MMO gaming though, I'm not sure if you have ever played Rose, but i have extensive knowledge of being a GM/MOD/Admin in said game. Of course knowledge of the game itself is meaningless, the idea behind this is that i have experienced the responsibilities of being a GM first hand.

Now, of course i first had a phase where i spawned every item i could to be awesome and totally ignore my job. That was along time ago. I began playing Rose Online in the betas in November 2003, so i'v played for a long time. I began my quest for staff position probably in 2007 or so, after i quit playing NaRose. Since then i have admin'd my own servers several times and been GM countless times.

Being a GM has really helped me grasp the concept of being in control of something, and taught me how to not lose my head and put players first.

I have played FlyFF quite a bit. I believe i started playing in... oh i would say 2007 as well. 3 years ago? i heard about it at a race camp (I have ski raced for the past 9 years) and began when i got home.

But enough about that, i'm sure you've heard it all and i don't want to write a life story.

My name's Chris, and i'm 18 years old. (being older has also made me much more mature than i used to be. there's nothing worse than an immature GM!). I go to college at Montana State University in Montana, USA, which means i can't be online 24/7, although Monday and Friday i am finished with classes at 10am -7 Mountain Time, Tue/Thur at 2pm, and Wednesdays at 4pm. Outside of homework and studying of course, I am ready to put a significant majority of my free time into a job. in short, besides wednesdays, i can be online for at least 4-6 hours. weekends i have much mroe time, probably the entire day, because until the slopes open for skiing or the lakes freeze thick enough to ice fish, there is NOTHING to do in montana in the winter haha

If you're looking for a player well experienced in FlyFF, then by all means i encourage you to read on! But if you wouldn't mind allowing a flyff newbie a chance to learn, then please do consider Smile

-Sky
Back to top Go down
o0pianoplayer0o

Sky's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky's GM App   Sky's GM App Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:48 pm

ign? lol
Back to top Go down
Skyrae

Skyrae

Sky's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky's GM App   Sky's GM App Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:41 pm

a real admin will contact the player and get the info personally, not just hire randomly off the website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sky's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky's GM App   Sky's GM App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Majestic Flyff :: Main :: Applications-
Jump to: