Majestic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majestic Flyff

Discovered the Real magic in Flyff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ulock Root Pro 3.41
Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 am by orlchri

» Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Username And Acti...
Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:28 am by orlchri

» Lil_Wayne-Rich_As_Fuck_Ft_2_Chainz_Xermane_Trap_Remix.mp3
Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:34 am by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:44 pm by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 pm by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 pm by orlchri

» Get League Of Legends Rpc Activation Codes
Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:45 pm by orlchri

» Please help.... dofus kamas game problems?
Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 pm by Dragon Nest

» Photobookk :D
Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:50 pm by Dragon Nest

Poll
How are you liking Majesting Flyff?
Awesome!
Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Vote_lcap68%Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Vote_rcap
 68% [ 46 ]
Great
Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Vote_lcap15%Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Vote_rcap
 15% [ 10 ]
Neutral
Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Vote_lcap9%Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Not Good
Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Vote_lcap3%Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
BAD
Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Vote_lcap6%Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 68
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 279 registered users
The newest registered user is hildegarde1

Our users have posted a total of 886 messages in 277 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 180 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:23 pm

Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jhaymart

Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Empty
PostSubject: Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones   Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:24 pm

I said this thing because on the faq tht "Newbies on this server cant Hunt Moon and Sunstones while leveling.. because for the newbies they want to because max lvl,for me i play this server i thing 1 month na? my equips are all +10, for example do u think u can +10 all ur equips in 400 sun stones? i think NO!! its impossible.. and to obtain sunstones you will Kill 400 monster or above..do u think its easy? go try it it's so boring

we players why do need play on this private servers if it just like the FlyffPh? easy level? dont think so? we like to play in this kind of server so we can get our dream equips..

i think all of the items thats gone is good .. but the sun and moonstone? >.<

ill never be suprised if that poll <<<<<<<<<<< will get bad votes Smile
Back to top Go down
OanG

OanG

PostSubject: Re: Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones   Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:13 am

he got a point there.
Back to top Go down
Nowe

Nowe

PostSubject: Re: Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones   Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:05 pm

I think the reason has been stated repeatedly, and there is no point in continuing to post these threads all over the forum asking for them to come back to the NPC. They are trying to create a fair economy for all players, and this is simply one implementation to that aim. If you can't stand the amount of suns that drop almost everywhere else, then use some of your penya and buy from other players, as what this is meant to do.
Back to top Go down
Skyrae

Skyrae

PostSubject: Re: Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones   Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:39 pm

ok... we already have bloody weps and 105 sets in NPC... and just leveling for an hour i already have 30 of each, you get them in no time at all if you make a pure sta tanker. just tank mammoths with a 200 STA 150 INT BP. it really isn't that hard

besides i think we need to farm for SOMETHING here. i love having th equips in shops, the equips arent the gain their too common even not in shops. now a +10 or Ulti LGA or soemthing, now thats special.

kinda gives us the weps, but we need to find the tools to make them awesome, you know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones   Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pls Bring back Moon and Sunstones
Page 1 of 1