Majestic Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majestic Flyff

Discovered the Real magic in Flyff

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Ulock Root Pro 3.41
IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 am by orlchri

» Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Username And Acti...
IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:28 am by orlchri

» Lil_Wayne-Rich_As_Fuck_Ft_2_Chainz_Xermane_Trap_Remix.mp3
IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:34 am by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:44 pm by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 pm by orlchri

» B BARIA SEX Target=
IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 pm by orlchri

» Get League Of Legends Rpc Activation Codes
IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:45 pm by orlchri

» Please help.... dofus kamas game problems?
IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 pm by Dragon Nest

» Photobookk :D
IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:50 pm by Dragon Nest

Poll
How are you liking Majesting Flyff?
Awesome!
IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Vote_lcap68%IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Vote_rcap
 68% [ 46 ]
Great
IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Vote_lcap15%IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Vote_rcap
 15% [ 10 ]
Neutral
IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Vote_lcap9%IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Not Good
IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Vote_lcap3%IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
BAD
IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Vote_lcap6%IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 68
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 279 registered users
The newest registered user is hildegarde1

Our users have posted a total of 886 messages in 277 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 180 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:23 pm

IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
illnvrbdsame

IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD   IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:52 am

I've heard some complaints from donors that some of non donors are still over powered. So first, why do people donate? ~it is because they want to be powerful than everyone in the server. In addition, it is also used for the maintenance of the server (well, i assume). Now, if non donors are overpowered, the "suppose to be donor" will come to realize that "uhm, i will not donate anymore since i can be overpowered even if i will not donate". Now, if that happens, how will the administrators maintain the server?

Now second complaint i want to discuss is for the GM's. Note: I hope you will not ban me for discussing this XD.

I observed in this server that FRIENDSHIP IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS lol! . Meaning, if you are a friend of a GM IRL, you can actually get what you want.. from equips, to fashions, to customized awakes. I can still recall that in the gtop100.com Majestic server description, it says NO IMBALANCE. Now, i don't really know what do you mean by that because of this issue. It really becomes unfair to the donors since they spent real money.

Now for the good side: I really admire 2 GMs here because they are so neutral to all players (well based on my observation ~ i will not name them for security reasons.. haha). What i mean is that, there is a GM - PLAYER relationship and not a GM - FRIEND relationship.

Now to summarize, I want to emphasize that GMs must be neutral to all players and donors should be overpowered or at least has control over events since they actually support the maintenance for the server.

Well I guess these are my concerns throughout my majestic flyff experience.

More powers!
Back to top Go down
bluberryChoc
bluberryChoc

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD   IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:01 pm

The part where if your friends with a GM will get your anything from fashion - weapons is nonsense.
1st of all, the GMs that can create items, arent allowed to trade, what i mean by that, is that The owner has put them on strict orders and has prevented the GMs that can create items to not drop or trade items. These GMs are admins. Me, i am GM, not an admin so i cannot create anything, the owner and co-owner distributes event prizes for me to give out. So, in other words we are limited, the GM and Admin system is balance, and i am pretty sure that the co-owner and the owner do not give things out for free to anyone or even their friends IRL.

But i have to commend you for your concerns.

Have fun

/m /a /j /e /s /t /i /c
Back to top Go down
unknown

PostSubject: One question about the Topic!   IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:35 am

Can u give out the list of donors?
Back to top Go down
illnvrbdsame

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD   IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:47 am

oh i see XD.. Sorry for suspecting that irregularities are happening. Now it is somewhat clear to me. thx for explaining blu.. XD

@ unknown.. i actually agree with your request cheers

PS: great elemental edits GM blu! i really love it XD

More Powers!
Back to top Go down
weakling

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD   IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:19 pm

GM GIVIN ITEMS TO A FRIEND??? TOTALY ABUSING OF POWER...UNLESS THAT FRIEND DONATED...
Back to top Go down
bluberryChoc
bluberryChoc

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD   IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:00 am

Well, its pretty obvious if you see a donor when he/she is using a behemoth or a skeleton shield, but not sure if the owner will add the donors' names to the forums.

And thanks illnvrbdsame,

Crap, lol someone voted bad on the polls =.=
Back to top Go down
weakling

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD   IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:11 am

who is thats sum1?
Back to top Go down
Skyrae

Skyrae

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD   IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:15 am

@bluberry wow lame lol

And dude, donaters don't donate becuase they wanna be pro. that's not satisfying at all. I'd rather farm and make my own +10 set elem +12 and all that and be proud of myself. Donators do so to support the server

Do we do custom awakes with donations? cuz if we do, donating makes you pro right there xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD   IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT MATTERS! TAKE TIME TO READ! XD
Page 1 of 1